Friday, July 9, 2010

BRING IT

BACK WEST



Through my decade of following FECALFACEDOTCOM I have been very curious about the sounds of Thee Oh Sees, after seeing many photos of their shows, looking like all the madness and creativity I expected San Francisco to be. I'm not quite sure what took so long, but finally my hands are on one of their albums. Mega-feast is nonstop and keeps me wondering, what is taking me so long to move there? John Trippe of FF confirms SF's livability here. And, now that my great pal Aimee is settled in the bay I am ever so curious. Might well be that time for me, not so long into the future!

2 comments:

notions and potions said...

COME.

I heard Martin V. wants to take you on a coffee date :)

terese said...

can we watch the floating cotton candy and eat boiled corn from your bedside hot plate?

 
>